[NTLK] Who here thinks the iPad is a worthy replacement for the Newton?

slashlos slashlos at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 20 08:03:29 EDT 2010

Very interesting...

Personnally people buy on price and when asked suggest the platform that works for them. I do feel however there's a "herd" tendendency and yes up and comings have seen first hand much of what you wrote about when they were away at school. Macs are the new breed while masking somewhat it's now unix underbelly.

It's my hope that M$ will truely, not by acquisition, innovate but maintain its user experience (no more vistas) in solving their root issues. SFU or similar  native integration?

Might once and for all get their 'slashes' right ;-)
--
/los "I was a teenage net-random"