[NTLK] New Blog

Ryan newtontalk at me.com
Sat Mar 20 01:38:54 EDT 2010

Hello:

I thought I would share that I have a new blog.  Eventually I am sure there will be some Newton postings, but this covers modern tech and Apple today.

I have a few other writers who are going to start rolling off some articles.  If any of you are interested in writing articles for publication on the site, please let me know.  You will get access to tech reports and statistics from such places as Gartner via our free/paid subscriptions.

There are still a few glitches here and there that we are working out but it's up and running.

www.ryanmag.ca

Thank you,

Ryan