[NTLK] Confirmed: Avi's Fix2010.pkg Fixes 120's & 130's 2010 Date Problem

R A Parker RAParker at Newted.ORG
Sun Mar 14 16:45:00 EDT 2010

If you have a Newton MessagePad 120 v2.0 or 130, Avi Drissman's Fix2010.pkg will fix your 2010 date setting problems.

It is recommended your Newton has the latest ROM patch installed. You can find the latest Apple ROM patches on on UNNA.org here:

<http://www.unna.org/view.php?/apple/software/SystemPatches>

To find out what version patch your Newton is currently running, Select "Memory Info" from the "i" menu within the Extras app.

It is always a good idea to backup your Newton first, before updating a ROM patch. Brainwiping (after your backup) is not such a bad thing either. It can also help clean things up as well. However, brainwiping is not required.

Thanks to Grant for helping me remember... the obvious.

--
Sent using Mail V and a Wireless Newton 2100.
--
   |\ |  @ TahoeSunsets.COM