[NTLK] Hi there [OT] - eMate 300 in Germany (Europe) for selling

Goodwin, Greg P. GoodwinG at aafes.com
Mon Mar 8 09:44:49 EST 2010

Impression I got was someone spoke in German, and someone replied back in German just for fun.

Now if German is all they know, by all means, talk away.   We might not understand you till you get a translator, but hey...

    .    .  Doctor Clu  (member of...)
    )\,,/   THE PRISON BOARD BBS  972-329-0781 / telnet://rdfig.net
   /(- _O)  Fido/Dovenet Messages, Games, chat, newsgroup & Mail
  ( \____ ) /|\ ATARI Computer BBS list (X at main menu then A)