[NTLK] FW: Holiday pricing for Newton software

Tony Kan tonykan at xtra.co.nz
Mon Jul 19 19:23:24 EDT 2010

Hi Folks

I have found the Silverware apps amazingly productive and useful.  I've used MI5
for nearly 8 years now and it gets daily use.  Everyone has to make their
purchases based on context.  For me contact management is a core activity for
work so its a business expense, and easily justified.  I think the discount he
is offering is a nice act of goodwill to a small cadre of faithful enthusiasts.

Just tested

Cheers

Tony Kan

Christchurch