[NTLK] Taking notes on a 2100

James Fraser wheresthatistanbul-newtontalk at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 16 17:35:54 EDT 2010

Hello,

--- On Fri, 7/16/10, microssg at comcast.net <microssg at comcast.net> wrote:

> How many trainings have you completed?

> I think I spent around 20 hours going thru the Newton based
> trainings before "our" relationship started to go North of
> 95%.

Can someone please elaborate on what is meant by "Newton-based trainings" a bit?

I ask because I'm fairly sure this is an important step of new Newton ownership that I blew off way-back-when in the interests of getting up and running right away.......and never came back to it. [grins ruefully]

It sounds vaguely familiar, but it's been so long since I picked up a Newton for the first time that I'd rather be safe than sorry.  I seem to be constantly rediscovering things about the Newton and this could turn out to be another one of those things. :)

All Best,

James Fraser