[NTLK] overclocking the MP2x00

Jim Lee jimlee at centurytel.net
Wed Feb 24 13:11:30 EST 2010

If it had a battery, then it must have been an SRAM card rather than
flash...

There are lots of sources for tiny switches - try old Gameboys, wall-
wart battery chargers (the multi-voltage types), old calculators,
pocket radios, etc.

For new switches, there's always Digi-Key, Jameco, Mouser, etc.

-Jim