[NTLK] OT: DropBox [WAS: OT: MobileMe]

Ryan newtontalk at me.com
Mon Feb 22 11:00:41 EST 2010

Hi:

Good suggestion on Dropbox.  For me though, I'll stick with MobileMe.  I like all the features it has, and I trust Apple more than the other guys...

And right now, iDisk with the script I compiled in Automator is actually working well.  And 20 GB of storage is really nice.

Please post feedback on Dropbox though, because I am interested in other technologies... always.

Thank you,

Ryan