[NTLK] another 1.3 user

Ross Deihm adventuresindining at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 12:17:48 EST 2010

Wow, I'm surprised by the number of us that exist. I would love to hear what
all of use 1.3 users are up to with their Newts.

Personally I'm an amateur chemist and inventor, and use it for all sorts of
ideas and technical drawings of lab apparatus (text and drawings on the same
page! Lets see an iPhone do that!), chemical databases (via Notion), past
lab notes and general planning and computing power in the lab (metric
conversions, equations, etc). Although I bemoan that there is
no periodic table, that I've yet been able to find.

On a side note, I've always wanted to try out a E-mate (and 2.0/2.1, so I'd
be willing to look into one for shipping only. Contact me off list, plz. I
have an AC adapter for my 120, I assume it can be used across the board?