[NTLK] OT: MobileMe

Valerio Paris Mitritsakis valerio at mitritsakis.gr
Sat Feb 20 14:17:26 EST 2010

I love the OTA bookmarks, contacts and calendar sync on the iPhone. For email I use google apps which gives me a lot more space
for a lot more users. Gallery is handy too, however I have not used it much. Also I've only used iDisk for text files, and ebooks so I did
not get to see the slowness.

Valerio

Μητριτσάκης Βαλέριο Πάρις
IT Manager - C.A.C. Papantoniou Trading LTD
Ηλεκτρονικός Μηχανικός Τ.Ε.
MSc Network Systems
MCP ID: 5745185

Mitritsakis Valerio Paris
IT Manager - C.A.C. Papantoniou Trading LTD
Electronic Engineer
MSc Network Systems
MCP ID: 5745185