[NTLK] OT: Nintendo DS as wifi scanner (was: Re: Public WiFi)

Clu drclu at swbell.net
Wed Feb 17 02:45:10 EST 2010

No disrespect for the Newton, but wouldn't the DS be better at web
browsing at this point?

    .    .  Doctor Clu (member of...)
    )\,,/   PRISON BOARD BBS==972-329-0781 / telnet://rdfig.net
   /(- _O)  Fido/Dovenet Messages, Games, chat, newsgroup & Mail
  ( \____ ) Atari / Commodore BBS list (X at main then A or C)