[NTLK] Strange & Unusual errors

Mike Rodgers pmiker at copper.net
Sun Feb 14 20:11:04 EST 2010

I have a MP2100.  It has the latest patch, the y2010 patch.  I have
Dashboard, MoreInfo, AtaGlance, Super Notepad, Unlimited Folders,
QuickFigure Pro v.4, Pocket Money, MPG, NewtCard, addons for Works, and
more.  I tend to have about 300k free memory showing.
I do not believe I had these particular errors before Super Notepad but
I see no relation to that product.  QF Pro does tend to get corrupted
cells now and then.
I did a brain wipe and re-installed my local apps.  Some loss of data
that was not on a card but not a lot.  I have all of my registration
numbers but a complete rebuild from the ground up is time consuming.
Mike