[NTLK] Newton Speed Boost

Sonny Hung sonnyhung at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 10:48:47 EST 2010

On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 4:19 AM, <reilly001os at aol.com> wrote:

> Are those speed boosts of the homebrew type or is it like the Implant speed
> boosts (special circuit, proper speed switching, etc)?

Joe,

His is likely the homebrew type.
No one else has ever offered the Implant-2000 other than the original
manufacturer.
Best though just to ask him directly as my comment is only based on my
personal installations of the homebrew and also the fact that I have the
specs of the Implant-2000 which is switched by momentarily holding the power
switch to enable the speed switch, not an alternate physically installed
switch.

--
God bless,

Sonny Hung