[NTLK] Two part question

Matt Howe matthowe at comcast.net
Wed Feb 3 08:14:46 EST 2010

I use the HWR when I take notes. That is the part that makes it most useful
for me. Generally I open notepad and get a new outline. I write furiously
all over the screen which the Newton then places where it belongs. I use the
indent and out dent buttons on the bottom for new lines. By using the
outline style I can manually drag the lines to change their order and indent
level to make the outline more understandable.

Matt (Ducky) Howe
Owner of a MP2000U and an Emate
SantaMatt at Gmail.com (Nokia N770)
matthowe at comcast.net (Desktop)
http://home.comcast.net/~mhowe41/
http://SantaMatt.blogspot.com

Jeremy O'Brien wrote:
<snip>
1. I hear about a lot of people using their MP2x00's for note-taking of
various sorts. Is it safe to assume that all of you use the external
newton keyboard? HWR is nice, but it isn't exactly the fastest input
method around...
<snip>