[NTLK] Newton + Wireless + E5830 = Mobile Email & Blogging...

R A Parker RAParker at Newted.ORG
Mon Feb 1 19:51:00 EST 2010

On Monday, February 1, 2010 at 8:13 pm Tony Douglas wrote:

> I mentioned yesterday I had got a Huawei
> E5830 mobile wifi/broadband dongle and
> was planning trying it out with the
> Newton. Well, it was a success and
> surprisingly straightforward.

I just wanted to share your excitement! Well done!

> A blog entry about it is here ==>
> <http://tonyisyourpal.blogspot.com/2010/02/and-heres-proof.html>

Wow! What the heck is that "Simon" looking device you're holding? Is that a cellular to WiFi router? Is it wireless too? Impressive!

> - I was actually on a train just leaving
> Newton station just outside Glasgow when
> I took the photo, but the train never
> stops aligned with a station sign to get
> a picture of the Newt with a large
> ScotRail Newton sign behind it, sadly...

You must, one day, stop and take that photo... Your Newton with a Newton sign behind it.

Post your photo on <http://www.flicker.com/groups/newton/> and show the world... The Newton is (still) everywhere you want to be!

Welcome, my friend, you are a rare Newton breed. I applaud your success!

Ron

--
Sent using Mail V and a Wireless Newton 2100.
--
   |\ |  @ TahoeSunsets.COM