[NTLK] [ANN] Patch 71J059 - Year 2010 Fix

Valerio Paris Mitritsakis valerio at mitritsakis.gr
Mon Feb 1 01:45:15 EST 2010

Dear Christian and Dear all,

I would like to ask my sincere apology from James Wages and the list for replying to an email that I just now found out that
I had no read completely totally missing your quote below. I will do my best read twice if necessary the emails I reply to so
that this does not happen again in the future.

Regards,

Valerio