[NTLK] Blessed and Joyful Yule to all!

Stephan Weber ashkelon at gmail.com
Sat Dec 25 13:16:55 EST 2010

Blessings to all of you! And thank you for helping me keep my green monsters
healthy and working. For they do work, and they are a great help to me.

And whether they know it or not, blessings to the design team, engineers and
coders who got this machine from imagination to reality.

One of the kids, who can afford whatever platform he wants, asked for an
eMate this year to take to college, ATA support and wireless intact so he
could take notes in classes on an absolutely silent machine, that he could
count on not to run out of juice in the middle of lectures.

It's sitting here waiting for him under the tree! :D

--
The Masters don't give orders;
they work with everybody else.