[NTLK] An Invitation

anasazi4st newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
Wed Dec 22 11:02:27 EST 2010

-----Original Message-----

Grant:
Thanks for the feedback. That's weird...I checked the site on both a Mac and a Windows machine...on the Mac it looks like the first one (the present version)...on a Windows machine it looks like the *second* picture. So...I erred on the side of caution and chose Bold. I'll admit that it seems kind of hard to read on my Mac...but I don't look at the finished pages all that much.

I'll try the standard Tahoma and see how that goes.

>> One question (potentially asked before and I didn't see it so excuse
>> me if
>> that's the case) is if there will be a Newt-friendly version of the
>> page.
>
>The current version of the site could be Newton friendly if it wasn't
>wrapped in a frameset.

I'll look into this as well...I'd like the site to be Newton-friendly. Along those lines--I'm working on attempting some email posting from the Newton, which I can't do with iWeb and this current setup. I'm thinking of moving it to where I have another weblog...I can email my posts from the Newton to that one. (I'd love to use nBlog but can't get it to work with LiveJournal [nor even Blogger!], where I just started an account for that purpose. Hmmpf.)

Right now I can email postings to this other site from *one* MP2100, but not the *other*...particularly galling as the second is a clone of the first one. I've checked and double-checked all the settings on the second machine, even deleted my Mail V profiles (and even Mail V and Pop!) and reconfigured/reinstalled them. I don't get it...everything should be identical--obviously, something isn't. I'm open to suggestions...?

Thanks,
--Forrest

--Sent from one of the few non-SSL email servers left--EarthLink