[NTLK] ANN: USB-001 PRE ORDER OPPORTUNITY SOLD OUT

Knowledge Navigator knowledgenavigator at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 16:23:41 EST 2010

Hello Forrest,

There were only 25 boards for pre-order prices, this is not many and
about a week elapsed since the sale started.  To be honest, im surprised
it took as long as it did.

www.newtonsales.com has been updated so that you can now order the board
directly from there if you are still interested in a board.

There are 2 cables coming from the Newton, one is a power cord and the
other is the USB cable.  Better imagery of the board as well as a better
video will be coming soon.

If anyone has any questions about the board or its operation, please
forward them to my email or post on the list.

Merry Christmas Everyone,
Knowledgenavigator
www.newtonsales.com