[NTLK] Font for www.pda-soft.de

anasazi4st newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
Thu Dec 16 17:47:45 EST 2010

-----Original Message-----

Frank:

Again, that looks reaaaallly good on the BlackBerry. BUT it has a small screen, so I didn't see the pixelation that Tony was referring to. On IE 7 (work computer) it looks good (but I also didn't have the pixelation there, either)...I could see that perhaps a sans serif font could be a better way to go (not as cluttered). Not that I'm now suggesting you redo the entire site (ouch!). Just my personal preference.

Thanks,
--Forrest

--Sent from one of the few non-SSL email servers left--EarthLink