[NTLK] ANN: USB-001 Pre-Order Opportunity

Doug Denby ddenby at rogers.com
Sat Dec 11 18:45:14 EST 2010

Okay guys,

You are of course correct. There are two giant buttons that say "Download" and one that says "Play Now". Two of those buttons, have side iconic buttons. All four of them take you to a spot that I refuse to go to.

Now, I did finally notice the smaller "Click here to start download" button. But why in the world would I assume that that particular button would do anything different than the other six on the page? Still damn annoying.

Dear Knowledgenavigator,
Thank you for correcting the eMail address.

As a person who owns most of the various I/O systems for the Newton, I am interested in this new mode. Currently waiting for the download.

Doug