[NTLK] ANN: USB-001 Pre-Order Opportunity

David Neale david at davidneale.eu
Sat Dec 11 16:41:15 EST 2010

Confusingly, you do not click the Download Now button (which downloads a .exe file, for heaven´s sake), but on the less obtrusive "Click here to start download" text to its right.

Not that it is worth it: the downloaded video is about a second long and shows no more than a part of a Windows laptop, a jumble of wires, and part of a MessagePad.

David