[NTLK] Mail V / X-Port / Eckhart's patch

Mr Jonathan Dueck jonathandueck at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 7 16:16:01 EST 2010

Hi, folks,
I'm attempting to send mail as RTF, using XPort 2.0 and Mail V, to my Gmail
account (in order to import NewtonWorks documents into Google Docs). When I
attempt this on my emulated US Newton 2100 using Einstein (Matthias' Melcher's
new network-aware version!) it sends the mail but fails to encode it as RTF.
(GIF works, but not RTF.) Does anyone else know if XPort 2's RTF filters work on
a "real" (hardware) Newton 2100 after Eckhart's patch has been applied?
Best,
Jon