[NTLK] Thinking of giving it all up

Tim Kaluza timkaluza at me.com
Wed Dec 1 13:25:34 EST 2010

Well,

Newtons won't disappear. Worst Case make it a clock. (not destroying it!)

This product is history - at least for me, probably for all of us.

I was to young to get in touch with it being alive and new. But it fascinates me even now.
I don't really use it. But I play sometimes, or leaving it by the telephone - it's a good notepad.
Waiting for the day it gets real work.
But most of time when I'm seeing it - I'm some kind proud of it.

You said, you used it for a long time. Aren't there historic moments combined with Newton?
Isn't it just a hobby but perhaps a part of your life?

Even for me it mine is.

Last but not least - you are a part of a community that has spread all over the world!

All the best from Bavaria!

Your's sincerely
Tim Kaluza