[NTLK] Install ROM (MP 2100)

Blake Hanes kissmyash933 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 12:54:48 EST 2010

Laurent,

I'm pretty sure that dumping a ROM is a one way street, You can extract the
data, but the data is permanently burned into that ROM card.

A ROM card seems like a pretty unlikely thing to fail, It's all solid state,
so something else might be going on.

Have you tried giving it a fresh set of batteries and plugging it into a
power brick that is known to work with another 2000/2100? What about a brain
wipe?

I'm sure that others will be able to help you much more than I can. In the
meantime, you should have a look at Frank's site:
http://www.pda-soft.de/english.html

If you still can't get it, I'm sure someone will be able to help!

Good luck!
Blake.