[NTLK] Excited about using my 2100 again

R A Parker RAParker at Newted.ORG
Sun Aug 29 20:38:10 EDT 2010

Sorry Grant if overstepped my shoelaces. I know everything is working great for me and I'm sure you have your own schedule. Looking forward to everyone's efforts; Simon, Morgan, Eckhart, Paul, et al as well. I think 2010 is going to be a great year for the Newton.

R A

--
Sent using an iNewt 3G Touch.
--