[NTLK] WTB: broken 2000/2100

Charles Mangin option8-newton at option8.com
Sun Aug 29 18:39:01 EDT 2010

> Can you please post a link to pictures if/when you have completed this project?  It sounds intriguing, if only because I can't quite visualize how a an MP 2x00 case might be cut down to accommodate an iPhone.

here's a (very rough) idea of how i hope it looks when i'm done. the finish on the outside will most likely be laquered black, to cover all the sanding, cutting, and bonding of the case parts. i'm hoping i can make the Apple logo work to press the iphone home button, as well as a few other tricksy bits, if there's room inside the case.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/15994009@N06/4939651510/

(my first message got blocked, since the attachment was too big. here's a flickr link)

share and enjoy.

FYI - here's a link to my first attempt at a Newton casemod (ca. 2001):
http://www.flickr.com/photos/15994009@N06/sets/72157624835706634/

 charles mangin | Alpha Geek and Chief Mental Hygienist
 option8 at option8.com
 http://mentalhygiene.com