[NTLK] NSBasic Question - arrays

Matt Howe matthowe at comcast.net
Tue Aug 24 10:59:21 EDT 2010

Did you go to my website and download the NSBasic terminal? It uses a serial
connection and a highly customized terminal emulator to help in writing
NSBasic code. Also, if you are using a book to do some adventure games
another area that can cause some frustration is the if then structures. Be
sure to read the if then section of the NSBasic manual carefully. But things
like adventure games is the perfect place to learn NSBasic. If you get
really stuck, send me your code and I'll see if I can help.

Matt (Ducky) Howe
Owner of a MP2000U and an Emate
SantaMatt at Gmail.com (Nokia N770)
matthowe at comcast.net (Desktop)
http://home.comcast.net/~mhowe41/
http://SantaMatt.blogspot.com

PMichael Rodgers wrote:
<snip>
  These days it's not as easy to learn programming as it used to be.
PC's no longer come equipped with a interpreter or compiler.    Being
poor precludes classes and fancy software.  In an effort to keep my old
brain from turning into jelly, I thought I might try learning more about
what I have about the house.  The Newton is one of those things.  I do
have NSBasic and NTK for it and an older Win98 PC that can communicate
with it.  It should be more than challenging enough to keep me awake.
:)
Mike
<snip>