[NTLK] NSBasic Question - arrays

PMichael Rodgers pmiker at copper.net
Tue Aug 24 10:44:05 EDT 2010

  These days it's not as easy to learn programming as it used to be.
PC's no longer come equipped with a interpreter or compiler.    Being
poor precludes classes and fancy software.  In an effort to keep my old
brain from turning into jelly, I thought I might try learning more about
what I have about the house.  The Newton is one of those things.  I do
have NSBasic and NTK for it and an older Win98 PC that can communicate
with it.  It should be more than challenging enough to keep me awake.
:)
Mike