[NTLK] PCMCIA Issues

matthiasm mm at matthiasm.com
Mon Aug 23 02:19:02 EDT 2010

Good news then. This means that one of the solder connection is bad and does not always give good contact. This can be easily fixed with a hot air resoldering station. It's pretty normal

Take the main board to a place that repairs cellphones. They should have these and know how to use them.

Sent from my iPhone