[NTLK] Purchasing a newton

Matt Howe matthowe at comcast.net
Fri Aug 20 11:00:02 EDT 2010

bbedit
HiLite2000
I++
Dashboard
TimeTrax
Address Access
Alarm Clock (Adam Tow)
Geek Safe
The Message
Deep Green
Battleship
Newt21
Speed Bump
Star Chart
GPS MapLite

Are my core apps. Also I use Newton Press to make books by the dozens.
Charts, tables, wikipedia excerpts, anything that I might want as a
resource.

As for hardware, I have a 20 meg and an 8 meg card. I also carry a wifi card
and an ethernet/10 base-T card. A spare battery and a power pack complete my
kit. I found a fancy day planner with an old calendar in it on a bargain
table at an office supply store. I took it home, removed the rings and with
all of the fancy pockets made me a nice $5 leather case. I also have a
keyboard which I use frequently at home but rarely carry with me.

Matt (Ducky) Howe
Owner of a MP2000U and an Emate
SantaMatt at Gmail.com (Nokia N770)
matthowe at comcast.net (Desktop)
http://home.comcast.net/~mhowe41/
http://SantaMatt.blogspot.com

Blake Hanes wrote:
<snip>
How do you daily users out there
customize your device? What applications are helpful in getting your work
done? Any applications or accessories that make your experience with the
newton better?
<snip>