[NTLK] Serial Cable for New Newton 2000

Michael Carey ekimyerac at fastmail.fm
Wed Aug 18 11:42:38 EDT 2010

I just purchased a Newton 2000, I am also new to the newtontalk net.

So here is my question.

I will obviously need to connect my newton to my Macbook.  So here is my
question.

Would I better to buy a serial connector for a PC with a dongle and use
that to connection to Keyspan  USB to serial since it has the pc serial
connector on it?

After I get my Newton connectable, I think then I should be able to
download and transfer all the needed software.

One more quickie question.  I found an old 3Com wired network card, will
I have trouble getting that to work.

Michael Carey, KD7GHZ
--
  Michael Carey