[NTLK] Followup: Survey on opening images in new browser windows

Frank Gruendel newtontalk at pda-soft.de
Sun Aug 15 14:03:35 EDT 2010

Just for the record: I am aware that I could use javascript to open the links in a new browser. But
whenever redoing a page, I try to get rid of all things I consider evil. Javascript is one of them.
Just like tables, frames, applets, and about every single line of code ever created by NetObjects
Fusion.

Many people have disabled javascript completely, and for a good and understandable reason.

I want my pages to behave EXACTLY the same way REGARDLESS of browser, browser settings or operating
system. This rules javascript out. Whatever I redo on my page will be pure HTML and CSS afterwards.

Cheers

Frank