[NTLK] NCX and Wifi

Michael Grossman ceratoph at SDF.LONESTAR.ORG
Fri Aug 13 12:52:03 EDT 2010

On Fri, 13 Aug 2010, Morgan Aldridge wrote:

> Help is on the way. Please stay tuned for news in the very near future.
>
> Morgan

The unna.org UI reminds me a lot of gopher. Files and directories with
text descriptions.  Was there ever a gopher client for Newton? (There
seems lately to be a revival of interest in Gopher thanks to Floodgap.)

Surely there was a Netwon Gopher client? I can't seem to find one. If
there is, one could make a gopher site--think retro App Junkyard--of
newton packages with descriptions. People have made gopher clients for
commodore 64s, so Messagepad 2x00 is definitely computer enough for the
task. Gopher died around when Newton was born.