[NTLK] Something you might want to check out...

Forrest Buffenmyer anasazi4st at me.com
Tue Aug 3 02:22:03 EDT 2010

Frank:

While I was able to READ your message below a few days ago, I couldn't access the LINK until just now. I got an Error 404 for both English and German versions when I tried.

Have you moved it elsewhere?

I'm using an iMac Indigo (500MHz) w/384 MB of RAM, running OS 10.4.11, Safari 4.1 and the newest version of MobileMe's Mail...FYI. (Yes I know it's a little out of date...but I'm using the AlBook for other things right now.)

Thanks,

--Forrest