[NTLK] OMP In-built memory

Andy Rawlins andy.rawlins at ntlworld.com
Fri Apr 30 03:36:56 EDT 2010

Great, thanks Ross - looks like I'm good to go :)

Thanks also Matt.  I'll have a Mac with me though it does have a Windows vm on it so I'll give that a go!  many thanks

Andy

On 29 Apr 2010, at 19:41, newtontalk-request at newtontalk.net wrote:

> Hey Andy,
>
> As a 1.x user, I can tell you that you won't have a problem. I used mine and
> had six months various types of notes and drawings and didn't come close to
> making a dent in the built in memory. I suggest a memory card if you plan to
> install packages.
>
> Hope that helps.
>
> Ross

If you have access to a PC I have a utility that allows you to dump info off
of the Newton including Notes. I think it should work on an OMP also. Check
my website for the download.

Matt (Ducky) Howe