[NTLK] Ebooks for OS 1.2

Ross Deihm adventuresindining at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 09:02:40 EDT 2010

Maybe you guys can help me out. UNNA has many E-books in it's directory, but
they only work with 1.x OS occasionally. Many are already marked for the OS
it's native for. What I'm having a hard time with is finding a way of making
NEW books and/or reformatting the OS 2.0 books to be used on a 1.x machine.

I'm also unsure why the difference. These are packages with nothing more
than txt and pic's embedded, so they reason they can't run on a 1.x machine
is confusing. I don't know much about programming the Newt, so I'm hoping
you guys can point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance.