[NTLK] How many Newtons were sold?

robinson pereira gaudo1196 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 10:53:02 EDT 2010

I am one of these 200 active users. And now I bought AGAIN my MP2100 that I
sold in 2007. Just the SAME, with a full charging niMH original rechargeable
battery, Orinoco Silver wavelan, two 4MB flash cards, original stylus,
serial-USB converter. Now, I have this MP2100 and a MP2000 just like new.
With the wavelan and BackTalk, I can move IN and OUT my text files. My
Newtons are working just with text. I am a journalist and a congressman
(senator) speechs writer, and the Newton is my best tool.

Cheers

Robinson