[NTLK] OT: iPad App Development Position

Ryan newtontalk at me.com
Sun Apr 25 19:59:45 EDT 2010

Hello:

Long shot, just pinging the list to see if anyone is interested in getting involved in developing an iPad app.  There's two ways to go: Objective C in Apple's XCode environment or a compiled app.

Just Email me offlist if you are interested in getting involved in the development.  Of course, it's paid work.  We can touch base more about it offlist.

It's time sensitive so if you are interested in being considered, please Email me soonest.

Thank you,

Ryan