[NTLK] Learning Newton Programming/NTK

Matt Howe matthowe at comcast.net
Sun Apr 25 18:32:31 EDT 2010

There is a version of the book you are using called "Programming for the
Newton Using Windows", that is what I used.

Matt (Ducky) Howe
Owner of a MP2000U and an Emate
SantaMatt at Gmail.com (Nokia N770)
matthowe at comcast.net (Desktop)
http://home.comcast.net/~mhowe41/
http://SantaMatt.blogspot.com

PMichael Rodgers wrote:
<snip>
I have the book 'Programming for the Newton".  It describes the Mac
version of the NTK.  I have the Windows version.  I have been trying to
follow along in the book but the differences are confusing.  I cannot
figure out how to name things such as a protoLabelPicker or
protoInputLine.  Is there a better tutorial out there?  I have a Newton
Toolkit Newton Programmer's Guide but it too is Mac oriented.
<snip>