[NTLK] OT: has anyone ever heard of this company?

Forrest anasazi4st at me.com
Sun Apr 25 16:08:33 EDT 2010

Jim:

Thanks for the info. It was certainly not my intention to consider placing an order with them...but to get some information brought out to hopefully prevent OTHERS from doing the same thing.
Thanks,
Forrest
*******

"You got to be very careful if you don't know where you're going, because you might not get there." --Yogi Berra.
(Sent from my Sprint BlackBerry® smartphone.)