[NTLK] Stowaway keyboard to good home

James Fraser wheresthatistanbul-newtontalk at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 23 21:58:22 EDT 2010

Hello,

--- On Fri, 4/23/10, Matt Howe <matthowe at comcast.net> wrote:

> I have a brand new Stowaway keyboard for a Palm V series. Is this >compatible with the Newtaway adapters?

Here's a list of the Palm keyboards that are known to work with the Stowaway (stolen from the splorp.com site):

    * Stowaway Keyboard for Palm m100 (Think Outside Part No. P10713U)
    * Stowaway Keyboard for Palm III/VII (Think Outside Part No. P170-1101)
    * Palm Portable Keyboard m100/III/VII (Palm Part No. PCS-PDA-2112)

The Palm V series keyboards aren't mentioned, but perhaps someone has gotten one to work with the Stowaway?  If so, that's good news for the Newton community, as the Palm V keyboards are certainly plentiful.

Best,

James Fraser