[NTLK] New ebook reader with open architecture and wacom touchscreen - newton-like possibilities??

R A Parker RAParker at Newted.ORG
Wed Apr 21 23:11:00 EDT 2010

OK... someone help me out here.

I want to spend $600 on a monochrome. E-Ink, bookreader with 512MB storage, WiFi and a 1650mAH battery, because?

My Newton has a backlit grayscale screen, 1GB of ATA storage, WiFi and 2300mAH rechargeable (standard) AA batteries.

Oh yeah... you mentioned an open architecture. Does that mean you want to make it into the next Newton?

Why not get a Newton?

;-)

(Just having some fun)

Seriously, my prediction is: This is the last anyone will hear of this Company. After 5 minutes of reading, I wouldn't even drop a dime to call the company, to ask them, "Are you serious?"

--
Sent using Mail V and a Wireless Newton 2100.
--
   |\ |  @ TahoeSunsets.COM