[NTLK] (no subject)

Forrest anasazi4st at me.com
Mon Apr 19 22:35:50 EDT 2010

Hi James...and welcome!

Just as an aside--should all else fail--there are several members here that offer the service of loading all necessary drivers, packages, etc. on either a PCMCIA storage card that you supply...or, you can purchase one from them already loaded. This applies to both MessagePads and eMates.

Thanks,
--Forrest
*******

"You got to be very careful if you don't know where you're going, because you might not get there." --Yogi Berra.
(Sent from my Sprint BlackBerry® smartphone.)