[NTLK] [ADMIN] NewtonTalk whitelisted with Earthlink

Forrest anasazi4st at me.com
Tue Apr 13 14:47:29 EDT 2010

Grant:

I have a MindSpring address...but on here (NewtonTalk) I use the me.com one. I was trying to determine how this could affect me, if at all...I do have "mindspring.com" as the domain provider for the NewtonPhoenix website's email, and I'm wondering if that has somehow been affected....

Thanks,
--iForrest
*******

"You got to be very careful if you don't know where you're going, because you might not get there." --Yogi Berra.
(Sent from my Sprint BlackBerry® smartphone.)