[NTLK] IT HAS ARRIVED!

G Y gyounk at mac512.com
Fri Apr 9 17:27:15 EDT 2010

My reasoning is two-fold. 1. Yes, the Year 2010 end date did factor in. (I know there is a working patch.) and I yearn for a device that lets me do what the Newton does and with current multi-media (like an iPad Touch). So the iPad for me is the perfect combination. I do miss the handwriting recognition portion. Plus a key point in my collection is to have the devices working so that is a push for me to stop using the Newtons before I end up wrecking one through dropping or just plain over use. My reasonings may not be logical, but for me they work.

Cool 100 Macs! Awesome!

Sincerely.
G.