[NTLK] OT: iPad vs. MS Courier: Sound Off

Ed Kummel tech_ed at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 9 15:17:36 EDT 2010

Nope...I'm of the school of thought that the properly applied technology can solve any problem.
The key phrase here is "properly applied". Of course, that's also the most difficult part too!
Ed
web/gadget guru

By Galactic God in Futurama

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."