[NTLK] My newton is dying :-(

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Wed Apr 7 21:35:05 EDT 2010

Hello Folks,

Been some years since I was last here. Today I picked my newton mp200 and
noticed a strange blackness on the screen, like a smudge. I've also notice
an oval form in the middle like it was thin ice on the verge of cracking.

After reseting it, I could here the boot chime and it launched. It manage to
initialize the cards and packages fine but the screen is almost
imperceptible, the contrast is very subtle and the adjust controls don't
make it better.

This makes me very sad, I used this machine to write lots of screenplays and
short stories. Anyone know any connectivity software that will run on Mac OS
X Snow Leopard. I was to make a backup of it while I can.

Damn... need a new newton.

Andre