[NTLK] OT: iPad vs. MS Courier: Sound Off

Tony Kan tonykan at xtra.co.nz
Wed Apr 7 19:10:14 EDT 2010

Ryan

Sounds like you want to be a Borg ;)

Cheers

Tony Kan

Christchurch
New Zealand

[snip]
You know what I am waiting for?

Completely free computing.  No more desks.  No more keyboards and mice.  No more
glossy screens.  No more 20 degrees of separation.  Augmented Cognition.  Always
on.  Always connected.  Accessible at will.  Thoughts-text.  Thoughts-actions.
Just think of something and it happens.  That's freedom.  And there's already
research showing we can do all these things today.

Once this stuff is here in full form, we can finally retire our computer chairs
and scroll bars. I think the biggest area to invest in how is battery
technology.  It's got a long way to go, but in a mobile world, it has limitless
target markets.

Thank you,

Ryan
[snip]