Re: [NTLK] Courier microsoft

From: <Reilly001os_at_aol.com>
Date: Wed Sep 30 2009 - 17:49:48 EDT

I only see windows being a problem because its probably the only host OS this courier device would sync with since its a MS product. Kinda like how the zune hd devices look really interesting as iPod competitors but only if you run windows (as they only sync fully with windows, but community projects are in the works for other OS).
Personally I don't care what the device itself runs as long as it works good, doesn't get viruses/spy ware/etc and it syncs with Mac (and maybe linux since I want to start playing that field too). Just my 0.02$.
Joe Reilly